Course Booking Terms and Conditions
Course Booking Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellations and Changes to Courses
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel courses. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, low enrolment numbers, weather warnings and tutor availability. In this instance, a full refund will be given.
- Many of our courses require a minimum number of enrolments. Where the courses do not reach the minimum number required they will be cancelled no later than 7 days before they are due to start.
- We may be required to cancel an individual class at short notice. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer the class at a later date * If it is not possible to rearrange this class or you cannot attend the new date, a partial refund will be given.
- Disclaimer MendipGardeningSchool is not responsible for any additional costs you may have incurred, including costs for travel or accommodation.
Cancellation by You
- Once you have completed your booking and received your emailed/verbal confirmation of enrolment or a dated payment receipt, you are deemed to have a contract with MendipGardeningSchool. You have the right to cancel this contract with us. The cancellation period will expire at the end of 14 days after we have fully accepted your course enrolment. Please make sure to check the details on refunds below.
- Participants should be aware at the time of booking that, out of the statutory 14 day cancellation period, there is no automatic right to cancel and there will be no refund of fees.
- Please be aware that, outside of the statutory 14 day cancellation period, you are only entitled to a refund if MendipGardeningSchool cancel the course.
- Refunds are not available should you have a change in circumstances that makes attendance or continued attendance at the course difficult, or additional responsibilities that affect time commitments, and particiapnts should consider both their availability and commitments carefully at the time of booking with this in mind.
- Wherever possible, when we cancel, we will transfer you to another course of your choosing if you wish and provided there are places available. If the cost of the course you have transferred to is less than your original payment you will be refunded the balance. If the new course fees are greater you will be asked to arrange payment accordingly.
- Please note that credit towards another course is valid for one calendar year after it is applied to the individual participants.